Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January 7th 2014

 
Conversations with a Co-Worker:


CW: Would you mind telling me how you take such wonderful pictures? As I told you yesterday, I have been looking into some photography classes. Some of your shots must have taken so much time to set up, and prepare for. How do you do it?

Me: I think it's a great idea for you to take some classes. Not only will it help you with the mechanics of taking photos, it will help you with how to properly use certain features that are pretty standard no matter what camera you choose.

CW: but how do YOU do it? Have you ever taken a class?

Me: Me? Nope, I was just born with it.

A Few Hours Later:Conversations with a Co-Worker:
Afternoon Edition:


After ignoring me for most of the day, the following:

CW: So, when you go to online classes, you need like to buy like a laptop or something?

Me: If you want to be able to work *anywhere* yes, but a computer of any kind, and even some tablets, like an iPad, that is able to connect to the internet and has the necessary software will work.

CW: So, where did you get your laptop, did you buy one for just these classes?

Me: Nope, I'm renting time at the local library, and I'm using their internet. Figured it's cheaper that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment